Similan islands by speedboat
Similan Islands : A group of 9 small islands 50 km. off the west coast of Phang-Nga in the Andaman Sea. It can be reached in about 2 hrs by boat from Phuket or 4 hrs from Thap Lamu Port or Takua Pa in Phang-nga. The national-park-on-sea off Phang-Nga, Similan is famous among tourist both domestic and foreign because of the amazing white beaches and crystal clear water with a large variety of colorful fishes and corals.
Book This tour together with another tour and get a free transport to the airport!*
Only 3,500 People allowed per day at the similan islands please book few days in advance as availability is limited
Every customer has to provide copy of passport By email or photo!
06.00 - 08.00 AM
This Program is not suitable for pregnant women or children under 1 year old. The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and/or local weather conditions. If above tour does not meet your requirement and you wish to customize your own tour, please feel free to contact us and tell us your preference. We will do our best to provide the best service we can
- Bookings should be made at least 1-day prior tour date, until 09.00 PM (Office Hrs.), to guarantee availability. To make a reservation is possible but only fully paid tours will receive a confirmed voucher.
- Child is from 4 -10 yr.
- Infant free
• Patong, Karon, Kata no extra charge
• Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin , Bang Tao 200 Baht extra charge per person
• Rawai, Nai harn 200 Baht extra charge per person
• Thalang, Panwa 300 Baht extra charge per person
• Other area’s please inform on extra transfer charge
* Round trip transfers to/from your hotel by air conditioned minibus
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* National park fee
* Snorkeling and snorkeling gear
What to bring