GREEN ELEPHANT SANCTUARY PARK PHUKET
We pick you up directly from your hotel and you enjoy a ride through remote rolling hills past idyllic beaches directly into the jungle in North-west Phuket.
After arriving at the Elephant sanctuary park you have the opportunity to feed the large Elephants and young animals. We then continue to a short presentation in English of our vision.
After changing you can rub the elephants and yourself with mud in the spa pool. It makes for the most beautiful souvenir photo taken by park photographers during the entire visit
Then you can wash the mud off the elephants and yourself in the freshwater pool before having fun with the elephants under the XXL adventure shower.
After showering,you can enjoy a rich, authentic buffer. And finally you can say your goodbyes to the elephants before bringing you back to your hotel
The elephants are taken care of in the best way possible and no harm is done to this amazing animals
BOOK 2 TOURS AND GET A FREE TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
This Program is not suitable for pregnant women or children under 1 year old.
- Bookings should be made at least 1-day prior tour date, until 09.00 PM (Office Hrs.), to guarantee availability. To make a reservation is possible but only fully paid tours will receive a confirmed voucher.
- Child is from 4 -10 yr.
• Patong, Karon, Kata no extra charge
• Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin , Bang Tao 200 Baht extra charge per person
• Rawai, Nai harn 200 Baht extra charge per person
• Thalang, Panwa 300 Baht extra charge per person
• Other area’s please inform on extra transfer charge
- Swimming with elephants
- Shower with elephants
- Feeding elephants
- Mud pool with elephants
What to bring
- A change of clothing and good shoes or sandals that can get wet and dirty
- Swimsuit and towel
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication